Monday, March 28, 2011

Addison-isms

Today on the way to school Addison pointed out the local Vet-- where Matt brought one of our dogs recently. While we continued on she asked "is the vet a dog doctor" and I started rambling about it being a cat doctor, dog doctor, horse doctor, cow doctor, etc... and she said "it can't be all of those"-- to which I replied, "yes, its a doctor for all those animals"..... so she started asking again if the vet is a dog doctor-- I said "yes, she is a doctor for all animals" and Addison still not getting it said "so it's a girl dog?" Finally I understood what she was thinking-- she thought the vet was a DOG that was a doctor!

1 comment:

Ilisa Ailts said...

Wow, I am impressed you got it! I was still confused. Little minds, simple minds. Can you imagine if animals were animal doctors - they took care of their own kind?