Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ugh...

I really try hard to not complain-- especially when I consider how blessed I am to have a home, food, clothes and beautiful children. But today is a day that I'm starting to get frustrated with! I have LITERALLY swept the kitchen floor 7 times today, washed the dining room floor once, washed the kitchen table at least 3 times, moved chairs away from the counters 10+ times today, scrubbed the bathroom floor, washed, dried & put away at least 5 loads of laundry, served breakfast, lunch & ready to do dinner, and have given Addison & Levi 3 baths today (they keep going out to play in the mud)......... I'm pooped out and it's only 4:30-- still 2.5 hours left till I get everyone in bed..... Spring break is going to kill me. :)

1 comment:

Ilisa Ailts said...

Oh my Susie! I hear ya! I think of you often. You and I are doing the same thing. We should just move in together and have one house, then we can do half the work right? Ha Ha! Hang in there and thank God for washing machines.