Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Milk

On the way to church tonight Addison made comment about Isaac eating sweet potatoes..... which reminded me that I forgot to bring food (oatmeal & applesauce, sweet potatoes or pears) along to feed him. I said "shoot I forgot to bring food with for him".... Addison VERY seriously said, "don't worry mom you can feed him milk"; I said yes, she was right about that-- so that was good. She continued on "mom, you didn't forget food, you can feed him milk from your tummy, so that's good". :) Then she said "how did the milk get in your tummy?" It was like after all this time it was the first time she had ever thought about how the milk got there!

1 comment:

Mark and Megan said...

My goodness, she is so cute. I bet she keeps you rolling with her comments. Hope you are all doing well!