Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby

This pregnancy Addison is much more interested than last time. She asks everyday where the baby is growing and will pretend to feel the baby-- although I really don't think she has ever felt baby kick she claims she has.

A couple months ago the local hospital sent out its publication and it shows pictures of all the babies that were born there throughout a period of time.... Addison was looking at the pictures with me and kept pointing at different babies and saying "lets get that one...." I thought I explained then that we didn't get to pick out a baby, but today she saw me looking at baby pictures of friends' babies on Facebook and again-- she was picking all the babies she wanted us to get at the hospital. :) Then she kept asking "is this a Levi baby?"..... I'm really not sure what she thinks is going to come out of my belly this fall!

No comments: