Friday, October 28, 2011

You can say it Isaac....

Levi has a hard time saying his F's-- so a word like "foot" sounds more like "butt".... anyway, my dad & Matt are always trying to get him to say his F's so they'll make him crazy by trying to get him to sound out his F. "Levi say Ff-Ff--Ffoot".... and on and on it goes. The other day in the van, Isaac and Levi were in their seats and I hear Levi saying to Isaac, "Isaac, say motorcycle, Ff-Ff-Fmotorcycle"..... and Isaac would say Motorcycle and then Levi would say "Very Good Isaac!" and then they'd move on to other words, all of which Levi would sound out F's before having Isaac say the word.

3 comments:

Mark and Megan said...

That's hilarious and so cute.

Ilisa Ailts said...

Susie, these things are so cute to be blogging about. An inspiration for me! I will miss the cute things they say. I need to remember to add them!!!

Matt, Susie, Addison, Levi & Isaac said...

I'm starting to realize how fast we'll forget all the cute stuff-- so even if it's a one sentence blog-- at least I'll remember some of it! :)