Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jail

Yesterday we had our Christmas pictures taken in Roseville.... while waiting to go into the portrait studio Addison began chatting with some other people waiting. She was telling them lots of random facts and randomly stated "We don't get to go to jail very much"...... have to say, when a 2 1/2 year old says something like this people get a freaked out look on their faces!! So I explained why she talks about jail and we moved on....


So later, after having the pictures taken we're waiting to view our session and there was a 9 month old little boy playing on the floor with Levi. Addison asked his mom what his name was-- she told Addison his name was Sawyer-- and then Addison asked me where his dad was.... to which I responded "He's at work"-- and Addison blurts out "he's at jail?" !!!! Again, this woman gave me such a look-- so I needed to re-explain why she'd say that.


I'm just betting that people half-way don't believe us when I give the explanation that Matt WORKS at the jail!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny!! I believe you...:)